Agates are grounding stones, that come in many forms of colour each having its own qualities. Helps with : bringing about emotional, physical and intellectual balance. They aid in centering and stabilising physical energy.
Blue: Raguel Botswana: Raguel and Chamuel Lace: Ariel Fire: Michael and Raziel Green moss: Ariel ,Raphael and Uriel.
||: No Association
||: 21st May – 20th June
Qualities and Healing
- Harmonise yin and yang, the positive and the negative forces that hold the universe in place.
- A soothing and calming stone.
- Its multiple layers can bring hidden information to light
- gently facilitates acceptance of one’s self. this builds self-confidence.
- It aids self-analysis and perception of hidden circumstances, bringing to your attention any disease that is interfering with your well-being.
- Enhances mental function as they improve concentration. perception and analytical abilities, leading to practical solutions.
- Agates love of truthfulness encourages speaking your truth. agates with clear crystals can stimulate memories.
- This crystal overcomes negativity and bitterness of the heart. it heals inner anger fostering love and the courage to start again.
- It is useful for any kind of emotional trauma. It creates a sense of safety and security by dissolving internal tension.
- Agate raises consciousness and links into collective consciousness and awareness of the oneness of life.
- It encourages quiet contemplation and assimilation of life experiences, leading to spiritual growth and inner stability.
- Agate stabilised the aura, eliminating and transforming negative energies. Its cleansing effect is powerful at the physical and emotional levels.