Wisdom, intuition, awareness, objectivity, clarity, creativity, expanded consciousness, dreams, purity, courage, serenity. Truth, Inner Power, Organization. NOTE contains Pyrite.
Michael, Raziel and Zadkiel
||: No Association
||: No Association
Qualities and Healing
- Lapis Lazuli opens the third eye helping psychic abilities and balances the throat chakra. helps create and maintain a connection between the physical and celestial planes, creating a strong spiritual connection. It inspires enlightenment and enhances dream work.
- Will open and guide you on your spiritual journey which also stimulates your spiritual and personal power.
- It is also a stone that helps with writing, it can also be used for automatic writing.
- As a protection stone, it protects from psychic and physical attacks. It recognises psychic attack, blocks it and return the energy back to its source, worn, or carried it bring these protection energies.
- Lapis Lazuli is a manifestation stone. Use when Meditating on goals or quality you wish to manifest it aids manifestation energy.
- Quickly releases stress and brings a sense of deep calm and peace. It helps harmonise the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels. Helping prevent depression, disease and the feeling of lack of purpose. When balanced the harmony brings deep inner self knowledge.
- Helps to enhance creativity. Its energy can help organize daily life, encourages you to take charge of your life. while helping to quieting a busy or restless mind.
- Bring mental clarity and will prevent negative thoughts. It cleanses and releases negative views and facilitates a more positive outlook on life and harmonises conflicts.
- Helps creative thought and helps self-awareness. It reveals inner truth and aids the ability to express your own opinions objectivity and not hold back or compromise
- If bottled-up anger is causing difficulties for you in the throat or in communication Lapis Lazuli will releases them by helping express your feelings and to be open and to say just the right thing with honesty, compassion.
- Lapis lazuli bonds relationships in love and friendship also enhancing love and fidelity within marriage. It removes non-constructive feelings of martyrdom, cruelty and suffering. Lapis Lazuli brings spiritual love.
- Emotionally Lapis Lazuli has the strength and ability to overcome abuse issues, trauma and grief. Brings inner power and hope, this can also build courage, confidence, and overcome shyness.
- Lapis lazuli eases pain, especially migraines. It benefits the respiratory and nervous systems. It heals the throat, larynx and thyroid. Lapis lazuli cleans organs, bone marrow, thymus and the immune system. It helps with hearing loss, purifies blood, insomnia, vertigo and lowers blood pressure. Also sinus ailments, cancer, nervous system, speech problems, pituitary gland, body strength, virility, pain relief, heart, immune system, RLS, spleen, autism, depression, epilepsy, seizures, eye and vertigo, vision problems, fibromyalgia, feminine reproductive system including PMS, RNA/DNA damage, and tuberculosis.